Well, this is a rather exciting blog post to write! I am so pleased to announce that I am launching my very own fitness retreats! My first one actually sold out in less than 20 minutes. TWENTY MINUTES! That is insane! So many of you guys got in touch and requested to be added to a waitlist, but instead of doing that I figured I would organise a second retreat and YOU are invited! Here is the info:
As you guys may know, I have been hosting fitness retreats in collaboration with New Horizon Escapes for the past 18 months in beautiful destinations such as Thailand, Bali and Sri Lanka. These are once in a lifetime experiences and honestly one of the highlights of my job. I love them. However, I am very aware that not everyone wants to (or can afford to) fly to the other side of the world for a fitness retreat. I want to make sure I can make memories with more of you!
This is why I am branching out in my own retreats. Yep, bespoke UK and European based weekend escapes which I have endeavoured to make as affordable as possible, so they’re accessible for more of you guys!
The beautiful Brooks Guest House in Herefordshire. This gorgeous country home is set in rolling hills and surrounded by lush greenery. The suites are rustic yet modern and have gorgeous views of the surrounding area. There are three room options, doubles, shared and quirky “horseboxes” – which are budget friendly and my personal favourites!
August 10-12th. Arrival at lunchtime on Friday and leaving mid afternoon on Sunday.
Three days of fun! Although Brooks Guest House has capacity for a huge group, I am limiting this retreat to a handful of guests as I want it to be a friendly, fun and intimate experience for all of us. I also want to ensure I get to spend as much time with every single one of you and ensure I can give you the best weekend ever!
- Fun & sweaty workouts taught by me.
- A Sunday morning stretch session.
- Diverse, healthy and delicious group meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner – all designed by me to cater for all dietary requirements.
- Healthy snacks and protein shakes throughout the weekend.
- A mindset workshop on the first evening, to set our intentions for the weekend.
- Country walks and picnics in the beautiful British landscape.
- Digital detoxes – both evenings will be “no phone zones” really connect over our meals and night-time activities.
- A cooking workshop lead by me – focusing on yummy breakfast recipes!
- An introduction to meditation workshop.
- Movie night – face masks, fluffy socks, popcorn and wine a-plenty!
- Access to sauna and pool facilities.
All guests will receive seriouslyepic goodie bags including treats from all my favourite brands, including my very own book!
The Nitty Gritty
The cost includes the room, food, activities and transfers from nearby Gloucester Train Station. You will need to make your own way to this station or alternatively drive to the property.
To book your spot, click here. A small deposit is required.
Bring it on!
I promise this will be a weekend to remember. I can’t wait to make memories with you guys!