Chocolate, Orange and Cranberry Coconut Cookies
It's getting close to Christmas and for me that means a certain few flavours become prominent in my diet; the combination of chocolate, orange and cranberries, being one of them! Having chocolate and orange in a healthy way is often thought to be unachievable, but with this delicious cookie recipe, I feel that I have overcome this!
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 10-15 minutes
- 30g of unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 30 g of coconut whey protein
- 10g of unflavoured casein protein powder
- 100ml of orange juice
- 100ml of liquid egg whites
- 1 tub of Oomf protein porridge
- 20g of Coconut flour
- 3 squares of Cocoa plus high protein chocolate
- 30g of dried cranberries
- Line a large baking sheet with greaseproof paper and pre heat your oven to 150C,
- Mix together all of the ingredients and leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- Using a tablespoon, take out a tablespoons worth of the mixture, drop it on to the baking sheet and then press down to make a nice flat cookie!
- Do this 12 times!
- Now, pop the tray in to the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden!
Hannah is a Blogger, Teacher, Taste-maker and Fitness enthusiast. You can see more of Hannah's amazing recipes on her blog, Instagram and twitter.
Share this: @_hannaheats on Twitter and Instagram, https://hannah-eats.com/