Hey and welcome to my website!
So who the devil am I? I am lucky enough to have my finger in many pies and as a result find it hard to define my job. Instead, let me list a few of the things I do:
- I am a personal trainer and I also work as a coach at UN1T in Fulham.
- I blog and vlog about topics including fitness, food, travel, mindfulness and lifestyle. Want to know what I stand for? Read this passionate post.
- I am passionate about empowering women. I want to educate as many women as possible about how to look after their bodies in a balanced, enjoyable and sustainable way; which comes from a place of self-love. I am one of the co-founders of the #girlgains movement; a community which brings together hundreds of women at events and educates, empowers and inspires them. We have ambassadors across the globe from Dublin to Sydney.
- I co-host the BBC Fit and Fearless Podcast with my two best friends and co-founders of #girlgains, Tally and Vic.
- I have written my first book Strong which was published in December 2016.
- I am the first female UK Adidas Global Ambassador. I recently designed my own shoe collection with miadidas.
- I have worked with incredible brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, Nissan and Fitness First.
- I host events including workout classes, cookery workshops, business talks and my own female entrepreneur supper club series. I headlined Balance Festival 2017.
- I have a passion for living consciously. As a result, I founded the Living Consciously Crew which is a safe, judgement-free place for people to learn more about sustainable eating and living, as well as general mindfulness and mediation.
- As a scuba diver who is passionate about protecting the oceans I am closely linked with the charity Sea Shepherd.
- One of my biggest achievements (which I still pinch myself about!) is that I have been on a handful of magazine covers including the Sunday Times Style magazine, Womens Fitness magazine and Healthy magazine. I have also been in two Women’s Health spreads about top UK bloggers and a Glamour magazine spread documenting my life as a fitness blogger..
Basically, I love the diverse nature of my job! If you want to see what I am all about then check out my Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. You can also request a full press pack here.
This website is my little space on the internet to write blog posts, post recipes, and share my passion with you. It’s a place where you can follow my journey and get an insight into my life. I hope you like it!