Hey and welcome to my website!
So who the devil am I? I am lucky enough to have my finger in many pies and as a result find it hard to define my job. Instead, let me list a few of the things I do:
- I am a personal trainer and I also work as a coach at UN1T in Fulham.
- I blog and vlog about topics including fitness, food, travel, sustainability, mindfulness and lifestyle.
- I am one of the co-founders of the #girlgains movement; a community which brings together hundreds of women at events and educates, empowers and inspires them to look after their bodies in a balanced, enjoyable and sustainable way. We have ambassadors across the globe from Dublin to Sydney.
- I co-host the BBC Fit and Fearless Podcast with my two best friends and co-founders of #girlgains, Tally and Vic.
- I have written my first book Strong.
- I am the first female UK Adidas Global Ambassador.
- I am the co-founder of Stay Wild Swimwear. Sustainable swimwear crafted from recycled ocean plastic, designed and made in the UK.
- I host events including workout classes, cookery workshops and business talks. I headlined Balance Festival 2017 and 2018.
- As a scuba diver who is passionate about protecting the oceans I am closely linked with the charity Sea Shepherd. I have done beach cleans across the globe from the UK to Jamaica, Sri Lanka, Hawaii, Mexico and Bali; and I work with BBC Earth on content for their social media channels about ocean plastic. In 2017 I founded the Living Consciously Crew which is a safe, judgement-free place for people to learn more about sustainable swaps they can make to their lifestyle.
- I have been on the cover of Sunday Times Style magazine, Womens Fitness magazine and Healthy magazine. I have also been in two Women’s Health spreads about top UK bloggers and a Glamour magazine spread documenting my life as a fitness blogger.
Basically, I love the diverse nature of my job! This website is my little space on the internet to write blog posts, post recipes, and share my passion with you. It’s a place where you can follow my journey and get an insight into my life. I hope you like it!
Shortlisted for the Cosmopolitan Influencer of the Year Award: