These brownies are ooey-gooey and absolutely delicious. The only naughty ingredient is the white chocolate chips which you can omit if you want to.
- 1 can chickpeas – drained rinsed and dried (240g)
- 1 cup soft dates
- 100g 85%+ dark chocolate – melted
- Â½ cup peanut butter
- Â¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup honey
- Â½ cup milk (I recommend unsweetened almond milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup frozen raspberries (or fresh – but I recommend frozen)
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 180c/350f. Place all the ingredients besides the raspberries and chocolate chips in a food processor. Blend until well combined. Pour the mixture into a mixing bowl and stir in the raspberries and chocolate chips. Transfer the mixture to a greased baking tray. Bake for around 30 minutes. They’re cooked when a toothpick comes out clean. Leave to cool and set. These can last 4 days in an airtight container.