These flapjacks are the perfect balance of healthy and indulgent, and a great on the go snack. They are packed full of healthy fats from the coconut oil, coconut and almond flour as well as carbohydrates from the oats and cranberries! Yum!
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup ground almonds/almond flour
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/2 cup Vita Coco Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey/agave/maple syrup
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2-3 tbsp white chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 180c. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and pour the mixture into a greased baking tray. Flatten it down so it fills all the corners. Bake for around 20 mins until cooked through. Leave to cool and set, slice it up and enjoy!
This recipe was produced in collaboration with Vita Coco Coconut Oil.