- 2 eggs
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa or cacao powder
- 1 scoop caramel flavour whey protein powder
- 1/3 cup runny honey
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup full fat greek yoghurt
- 5 pitted dates
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- A pinch of unrefined salt
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup and 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
Preheat the oven to 180c. Line a small baking tray with a baking sheet and grease it. Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Pour into the lined greased tray and bake on the middle shelf for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through (a fork will come out clean).
Chuck all the ingredients in a high speed blender (I used a nutribullet) and blend blend blend until thoroughly combined and smooth. Pour over the brownies. Have a foodgasm.