These chocolate coconut macaroons are super simple to make and don’t require any baking. They provide tonnes of natural energy and a good dose of healthy fats – so they’re a great healthy snack option!
- 1 large mashed banana
- 1.5 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- Â¼ cup melted coconut oil
- Â¼ cup maple syrup or honey
- Â½ tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tsp cocoa powder
- 1.5 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- A dash of milk (I recommend unsweetened almond milk)
Just combine the ingredients in a bowl and place mounds of the mixture on a baking sheet. Freeze for around 30 minutes until set. You can store these in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.