This recipe mixes rich chocolate flavours with a light raspberry sauce, and it is so quick and easy to make that you could even try it before work. The oats are a great source of slow-release energy and the raw cocoa powder is full of natural antioxidants that your body will love!
Ingredients (Serves 1):
- 40g oats
- 1 egg
- 80ml almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1tsp cacao powder
- 50g frozen raspberries
- 20ml honey
- 3 cubes dark chocolate
- Blend all of the pancake ingredients together.
- Heat a little coconut oil in a frying pan.
- Spoon in around a tablespoon of mixture per pancake.
- When bubbles begin to appear on the pancake, flip over to cook the other side.
- Repeat until all mixture has been used.
- Heat the frozen raspberries in a pan with the honey until they are a runny consistency.
- Melt the chocolate and pour the toppings over the pancakes. Enjoy!