- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 1.5 tbsp oat flour (just ground up oats)
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp milk of your choice
- 1 tsp honey or liquid sweetener of your choice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (or more to taste).
- Toppings of your choice.
Combine ingredients thoroughly with beaters or blender. Heat up a non stick pan with a little coconut oil on a low heat. Add a dollop of mixture, flip when bubbles appear on the surface and the pancake holds it’s shape. Stack them up and add your toppings.